In the schedules below, the first number is the departure time, and the 2nd, the arrival time in 24 hr. time.
These schedules were once official but now (since the law changed) they are merely representative and will give you a very good idea of how many boats are coming and going and how often. Official schedules are only issued 2 weeks prior to departure and are subject to the weather.
Andi-kythira Ionian (click for info this Greek island)
The Schedules to & from Andi-kythira are Subject to Change
- PIRAEUS-ANTIKYTHIRA MON 1800 0230 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- KYTHIRA-ANTIKYTHIRA TUE 100 230 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- KYTHIRA-ANTIKYTHIRA FRI 2200 2345 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- ANTIKYTHIRA-KASTELI TUE 300 500 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- ANTIKYTHIRA-KASTELI FRI 2355 200 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- ANTIKYTHIRA-KYTHIRA SUN 1600 1900 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- ANTIKYTHIRA-PIRAEUS SUN 1600 200 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- KASTELI-KYTHIRA TUE 800 1230 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- KASTELI-KYTHIRA WED 800 1230 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- KASTELI-KYTHIRA SAT 800 1230 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA
- KASTELI-KYTHIRA SUN 1400 1900 c/f MYRTIDIOTISSA