In the schedules below, the first number is the departure time, and the 2nd, the arrival time in 24 hr. time.
These schedules were once official but now (since the law changed) they are merely representative and will give you a very good idea of how many boats are coming and going and how often. Official schedules are only issued 2 weeks prior to departure and are subject to the weather.
Note: Chalki or Halki means chalk as in black board chalk from school.
Halki Dodecanese (click for info this Greek island)
The Schedules to & from Halki are Subject to Change
- PIRAEUS-CHALKI MON, THU 1900 1650 c/f V. KORNAROS CHALKI-PIRAEUS WED, SUN 700 615 c/f V. KORNAROS
- RODOS-CHALKI WED, SUN 500 650 c/f V. KORNAROS
- RODOS-CHALKI WED 1030 1210 MARILENA Till September 20
- AG. NIKOLAOS-CHALKI TUE, FRI 730 1650 c/f V. KORNAROS
- CHALKI-AG. NIKOLAOS WED, SUN 700 1700 c/f V. KORNAROS
- CHALKI-DIAFANI WED, SUN 700 850 c/f V. KORNAROS
- CHALKI-KARPATHOS WED, SUN 700 950 c/f V. KORNAROS
- CHALKI-KASSOS WED, SUN 700 1140 c/f V. KORNAROS
- CHALKI-KOS WED 1600 2110 MARILENA Till September 20
- CHALKI-MILOS WED, SUN 700 45 c/f V. KORNAROS
- CHALKI-NISSIROS WED 1600 2010 MARILENA Till September 20
- CHALKI-RODOS TUE, FRI 1700 1850 c/f V. KORNAROS
- CHALKI-RODOS WED 1600 1710 MARILENA Till September 20
- CHALKI-SITIA WED, SUN 700 1430 c/f V. KORNAROS
- CHALKI-TILOS WED 1600 1920 MARILENA Till September 20