In the schedules below, the first number is the departure time, and the 2nd, the arrival time in 24 hr. time.
These schedules were once official but now (since the law changed) they are merely representative and will give you a very good idea of how many boats are coming and going and how often. Official schedules are only issued 2 weeks prior to departure and are subject to the weather.
Cephallonia (click for info this Greek island)
The Schedules to & from Cephallonia are Subject to Change
Harry's Note: Cephallonia has 2 major ports Sami & Argolisti, and is best reached from the mainland Greek ports of Killini, Lixouri and Patras. International ferries leave Cephallonia for Italy from the island port of Sami.
- PATRA-SAMI DLY 1230 1500 c/f KEFALONIA
- PATRA-SAMI DLY exc. MON, WED, SAT 2130 2355 c/f KEFALONIA
- LIXOURI-ARGOSTOLI DLY 0645, From 0800 to 2200 every 1 hour
- ARGOSTOLI-KYLLINI DLY 1530 1745 c/f EPTANISSOS
- ARGOSTOLI-LIXOURI DLY From 0730 to 2230 every 1 hour
- KYLLINI-ARGOSTOLI DLY 1200 1415 c/f EPTANISSOS
- SAMI-FISKARDO DLY 1615 1750 c/f AFRODITI Till July 20
- SAMI-ITHAKI DLY exc. MON, WED, SAT 5 100 c/f KEFALONIA
- SAMI-ITHAKI DLY 1505 1615 c/f KEFALONIA SAMI-PATRA DLY 830 1100 c/f KEFALONIA
- SAMI-PATRA DLY exc. MON, WED, SAT 1745 2015 c/f KEFALONIA
- SAMI-PISAETOS DLY 700 740 c/f AFRODITI Till July 20
- SAMI-PISAETOS DLY 900 1015 c/f AFRODITI Till July 20
- SAMI-PISAETOS DLY 1430 1515 c/f AFRODITI Till July 20
- SAMI-PISAETOS DLY 1615 1700 c/f AFRODITI Till July 20
- SAMI-VASSILIKI DLY 1615 1900 c/f AFRODITI Till July 20