Chios Page 8
The Complete Details
- BY AIR
- From Athens, there are 3 to 5 flights a day.
- Twice a week from
Lesvos and Thessaloniki.
- BY FERRY
- One a day from Piraeus.
- Lesvos daily
- Three times a week to Oinouses and Psara
- one per day to Samos
- 2 per day to Cesme in Turkey, plus a port tax.
You need a visa too! 100 Euro for US citizens.
- Other ports served with less frequency include:
Thessaloniki, Kavala, Patmos and Leros.
- On the island thre is bus, taxi, moped rental and motorbike rental.
- Tel. code: 2271/2
- Chios Port Authority: Tel. 44434
- Postal Code: 82100
- Municipal Tourist Bureau/Tel:44-389
- Ionian Bank:16 Kanari, 24hr ATM, M-Sat till 1
- OTE: 12 Kanari St.
- Hospital: 24hrs, 2 km North of Town/Tel:44-306
- Post Office: Omirou St./Tel: 44-350
- Pharmacies: about 20, at least 1 always open
- Olympic Airways: Waterfront/Tel: 23-998
- KTEL Buses: Off main Square/Tel: 27-507
- Chios Airport/Tel: 44261/2
- Chios Korais Library/Tel: 0271-44-246
- Chios Port Authority/Tel: 44-434
- Archeological Museum/Tel: 2271-44-239
- Kardamyla Port Authority/Tel:2272-23-577
- Byzantine Museum/Tel: 2271-26-866
- Chios Ambulance/Tel: 166
- Folklore Museum/Tel:2271-44-246
- Chios Police Emergency/Tel: 100
- Chios Tourist Police/ Tel: 2271-44-427
- Police/Tel: 44-426
- Kardamyla Tourist Police/Tel: 2272-22222
More Chios Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8